Admin
Admin

IGN : x3The제로59
Class : Zero
Level : 200
World : KMS - Culverin
Male Posts : 1110

Ninja Castle Jumping Quest Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Castle Jumping Quest   Ninja Castle Jumping Quest Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 8:45 am

Ninja Castle Jumping Quest

Are u having trouble with Ninja Castle Jumping Quest? (more like jumping map)
no worries locky92 is here to give u a guide on how to jump pass this map and see the emperor!
Suggestion : Remove ur hat so it wont give u extra height!

Map
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 5mxno4

Part 1
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 334i0ic
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 9ulok1
this is easy just jump pass them

Part 1a
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 28wf0uq
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 212d26b
Do u see the 1st 3 platform's spears strike together?
this is a perfect chance when u see 1st 3 platform's spears strike together! (or a tiny difference)
when this occurs, wait for the 1st spear to strike 2 times den u can jump across the 1st 3 platform easily
What about the 4th platform?
Depend on ur luck . (u can have a 1-2 sec rest time at the 3rd platform before the spear strikes again)
(Note : if u drop down into those gap u will be restarting from the start of Part 1a)

Part 2a
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 2exlgue
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest Rtqek3
at this part of the jumping quest just jump(or walk) down an adjust urself to the rope i circle (suggested to hold as low as possible), let the red hair ninja's poison hit u towards that small resting spot n during this "invulnerable" time to jump immediately towards the bigger platform
Why immediately cant we rest?
if ur invulnerable time is gone u will bump ur head to the ninja above u

Part 2b
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 2dbw8sj
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 2rqeqet
do u see that ninja directly above me?
walk to the edge of tat platform n jump towards the rope (ignore tat small resting spot) u will bump ur head to the ninja and this ninja will knock u towards the rope
something like this will happen
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest B66eza
Oh no! the star is coming im gonna fall!
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 3169mv5
dun worry! jump towards the star when it is about to reach u and u will get hit back to the rope so hold up!
as for the red hair ninja's poison dun worry just continue climbing it doesnt push u down
(Note : if u drop down into those spear u will be restarting from the start of Part 2a)

Part 3
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 2j5udy
This part seems like u need lots of control
yes it does need a lot of control to jump across, but with my 5 flash jump technique with just a few jump u make it across to the end!
(Note : if u drop down into those spear u will be restarting from the start of Part 3)
1st Flash Jump
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 2u89fmw
at the platform im standing there is the starting point for this 1st flash jump
as u can see there is a star coming up. jump towards the right when the star is going to touch u, u will reach the 2 spots i circle
if u go a bit ahead of the safe spot den jump 1 step back to the safe spot

2nd Flash Jump
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 10saxsl
this 2nd flash jump u need to control urself a bit on air
continued from the safe spot after ur 1st flash jump, this 2nd flash jump requires u to jump towards the squared area but only jump to tat area when the star appoached that area!
while in air press ur left button for 1 or 2 times or hold for 0.5 sec and u will land at around those 2 spots i circled
when u reach this 2 spots immediately go to the 2nd safe spot which is where i'm and bend down to avoid the steams!

3rd Flash Jump
[img]https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2i7rfxs.jpg/img]
after ur 2nd Flash jump u can ignore the last 3 flash jump technique n slowly walk towards the portal
but if u wish to reach there faster den continue reading the guide
see the star reach below the platform?
jump to the platform where the star is about to go up, time urself a bit n jump when the star is about to hit u, while flying in air hold left until u reach the spot i pointed to
there is no safe spot!
*WARNING* STEAM MIGHT DISRUPT THE FLASH JUMP!

4th Flash Jump
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 33caiv5
sry is hard for me to take a ss at that spot n jump so i get damage >.<
anyway when u land on that spot after ur 3rd Flash Jump a star will come down soon, as soon as the star comes down JUMP to the right!
*WARNING* STEAM MIGHT DISRUPT THE FLASH JUMP!

5th Flash Jump
Ninja Castle Jumping Quest 2wggd1k
after ur 4th flash jump there is just 1 more platform left, u can simply just jump over or
use the final flash jump technique, see the highlighted area? when the star is around tat area just jump towards the portal skipping 1 platform!

YEA!! U HAVE JUST FINISH NINJA CASTLE JUMP QUEST

- x3TheAran59 Administrator
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/x3TheAran59FanPage

Ninja Castle Jumping Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1